Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

One of my players can see the whole map as if they are a GM - Help

Hello all. As stated in the title, one of my players can see things on the map as if they have GM privileges. I double checked that they had not been promoted to GM on the main title page that shows all of the players, and she had not been.  Any suggestions as to where else to look and how this can happen? Thanks, Barry  
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
If he is using Chrome browser, tell him to make sure he has hardware acceleration enabled. Chrome recently changed the way they handle js, and dynamic lighting stops working if hardware acceleration isn't enabled
Thanks for the tip Franky H. I'll check it out.  It's a little disturbing that someone might be able to simply disable a setting and be able to see things...  Cheers, Barry