Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Mute indicator becomes un-synced when using the hotkey

When using the mute hotkey ` the indicated in your video frame no-longer reflects the current state of your microphone mute.
Gid
Roll20 Team
My apologies for the delay on my response to this. This past week I was in the process of completely restructuring our bug ticket system to be, hopefully, more orderly. I did some tests on my own end and Push to Talk is clearly not working. I'll put a ticket together for this. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Any update on this? Thanks, Pete
Gid
Roll20 Team
Hi Pete, We're presently focusing our efforts to better stabilize WebRTC connections between users. There's still a percentage of our userbase who can't connect to each other consistently, so this has been our priority issue for this feature. Once this is no longer the prevalent issue with WebRTC, we'll be able to handle more feature polish and functionality fixes like this one. The bug ticket for this still exists, it's just a matter of having the resources to attend to it.