Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Strange interaction with Thin Vertical Lines on the Dynamic Lighting Layer.

Edited 1484558879
Setup: Google Chrome - Version: 55.0.2883.87 , OS - Windows 10 Pro I've been having some strange things happening to some of my Vertical Thin Lines on the Dynamic Lighting Layer. I'm not able to click on them or drag and drop to select them. I've tried making a new line, and I don't seem to get the same problem, so it happened to only line I've drawn in the past. I've spent awhile trying to recreate the bug, with no success. Yet by mistake I managed to find a way to select it by dragging and dropping with another line. It does not show as being selected. I've been able to move/delete/warp it. I've also tired to drag and drop without the cyan line, the line with shows it has been selected, but I am almost unable to do anything with it. (The four way arrow does not show up to move, but I'm able to delete it.) Another example with another line with the same problem with being selected as stated above:
Gid
Roll20 Team
What is the name of the game that you're experiencing this with, Calibur?
Lament: Blood