Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Help with Failures (B,F)

I recently started running a Pokerole campaign and am attempting to set up macros to make the system easer to manage for newer players. Pokerole uses a success / fail system where in players roll pools of d6 with each roll of 4 and above being a success and every two 1s rolled removing a success. I am using 3d6>4f1 but can't seam to find a way to make it not read each 1 as a removed success. I checked around the Wiki but did not see anything [but might have missed it] is this even possible?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
This is not possible outside using an API script (which requires a pro subscription). Now that I've said that Silvyre will likely come by with a clever mathematical way of doing this...  :) Probably your best bet is to roll it as: /r 4d6cs>4cf1sd then count the results manually. 
Ah, manual it is, thanks for the quick response.

Edited 1484605348
Silvyre
Forum Champion
You could create a Rollable Table to emulate the dice: Table Item Weight -0.5 1 0 2 1 3 Then, roll using a macro like /r ceil(?{Dice Pool|3}t[table-name]) or [[ ceil(?{Dice Pool|3}t[table-name]) ]] If you're fond of 3D Dice or Roll Highlighting (neither of which is provided by Rollable Tables), you could use a macro like this: /r ceil( ({2,4,4}<[[d6cs>4]]-1)/2 + ({2,4,4}<[[d6cs>4]]-1)/2 + ({2,4,4}<[[d6cs>4]]-1)/2 ) where ({2,4,4}<[[d6cs>4]]-1)/2 is used in place of one d6
Oh, I did not think about using a table, thanks, that helps quite a bit.