Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

i am dumb

Edited 1484586307
Without paying attention, i logged into roll20 with whatever google had saved as my username and passwd, and bought Lost Mines of Phandelver.  I saw that it had an ad banner asking me to subscribe, and realized with a bolt of horror that I had logged in as the test account i use on my laptop to see what players see (in real time), NOT my main GM account.   Can someone help me transfer my purchase to my main account?  I guess its secure to post my email here.  Id like it to go to [address removed by mod for security] Heps!!!! Avacyn!!! tom cruise!!!
That would be me :D
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi Matt, please contact <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> with all billing/purchase problems to protect your personal details. I have redacted your email address but it is still available for the devs if needed.
thanks for the fast reply!