Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder sheet macro syntax

I have this: [[1d20]]@{spell-class-0-level-total}    on the pathfinder Wizard spellbook under the TARGET field of my spell.  I want it to show the Caster level roll when I cast the spell as it is dispel magic.  For some reason I cannot get the syntax.  Any ideas?

Edited 1484628995
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Try [[ 1d20 + @{spellclass-0-level-total} ]] BTW: Under Spell Roll Options you can include a Caster Level Check with all spells you roll.

Edited 1484673779
lol, yeah now that I noticed that under the options it seems like a MUCH simpler way to go. 

Edited 1484717058
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Omegaman said: lol, yeah now that I noticed that under the options it seems like a MUCH simpler way to go.  No worries.  The PF sheet is a BEAST. There are lot's of options.  ;-)