Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

ADnD 2nd Edition

Looking for a Dozen players looking to use the Complete class Handbooks to build characters.  A Sunday afternoon game starting at 2pm eastern time.   Starting level 1. 
Out of curiosity - what kind of campaign is this going to be? Making characters is fun and all, but it works better when there's a sense of purpose. :)

Edited 1484626003
You hear of an elite Army forming in Baldurs Gate, The Musketeers.  Seeking Fame,  Fortune and access to this cutting edge technology the young heroes Chase the legend there.  
That could be cool - I like renaissance themes. But twelve players could be a bit much, even if it's likely that quite some people will drop out. Still, I'm possibly interested. Certainly enough to meet up on the Sunday for chargen.
Just used the App for the Gmpc.  A Half-Elf Fighter-Cleric-Mage named Clayton Hall.   the reason i wanted so many Players is simply the horrible rof of an Arquebus. I'll start when i have 2 because players come and go rather quickly.  
Sounds like you are not aiming to select people carefully, then, which only exacerbates the issue. Going to pass in hindsight as a result.
A group that clicks and plays well together,  I'll give anyone a chance until they show me I've made a mistake.   I'm not an Elitist and People do often suprise you.  
Steve O Fett said: A group that clicks and plays well together,  I'll give anyone a chance until they show me I've made a mistake.   I'm not an Elitist and People do often suprise you.   Even though I am not playing dnd 2e. I agree everyone deserves a chance, and given benefit of the doubt until reason not too. And being selective is not necessary.  I see this too often. Ether Gm's pounce on any new person here like wolfs to a fresh kill or there super selective and excluding good people for personal reasons.
Exactly I'm picking up this sight is mainly Elitists or Trolls, nearly as bad as Forums of the megaverse.  Lmmfao.
Relocated to daily play by post on Facebook.  a group 2.0  search groups join up see the sights have a few laughs.  no D-Bags, Trolls, or Readers wanted. 
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Only games hosted on Roll20 servers may be advertised on Roll20 forums.  Here are some good places to discuss this topic: /r/rpg /r/ADND /r/LFG