Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Need Two Players for our Mine of Phandelver Group!

Hello, We have played two sessions of the intro module "Lost Mine of Phandelver." We lost a player and would like to find a replacement :) Don't worry, you haven't missed too much (the opening dungeon...) and it's a solid, supportive group. All levels of experience are welcome. We play Saturdays 12 - 5 PM PST usually weekly. It's just a one-module campaign, so we probably have three sessions left. Please do not sign up if you can not commit to three sessions. I prefer folks to use the stock characters, but I am okay with you rolling your own. When you apply, please say what your RP experience is, your familiarity with 5E and why you would like to join. Any questions, PM me! Hope to welcome you.
Hey man I am interested and is the time in EST and I am down to play either and would I need a backstory and what voice comm do you use. You can PM and add me on Discord at the following name RavenHorror#5353 thank you 
Hello Scottmbruner i am interested as the timing is perfect for me to play in the evening. It would be my first real game since i didn't find any group to play yet. my experience with 5E is ok though thanks to critical role and other shows like that. i'd like to have some fun with Rping a nice game with nice people if possible and i'm of course up for at least three session (probably more if possible) for the characters i made a fighter lvl 1 that could do or i'm up for anything. hoping to hear from you (really can't wait wait to play it myself sometimes) soon  Delson
i meant to ask what is the time in est. Also I have played 5e since it came out and have played 3.5e also
If you haven't found anyone for it I never got to finish that campaign and would love to finish it with you guys.
Thanks for the replies, but we did fill the two spots. If a spot opens up, I'll let folks know.