Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Macros Problems

Edited 1484634915
&{template:default} {{name=Melee Attack}} {{Hit:=[[1d20cs&gt;17 + 5[STR] + 10[BAB] +3[WeaponBonus] + ?{AttackMod|0} ]]}} {{Dmg:=[[1d8 + 5[STR] + 3[WeaponBonus] + ?{DamageMod|0} ]]}} {{Confirm:=[[1d20 +4[CritFocus] + 5[STR] + 10[BAB] +3[WeaponBonus] + ?{AttackMod|0} ]]}} {{CritDmg:=[[1d8 + 5[STR] + 3[WeaponBonus] + ?{DamageMod|0} ]]}} Can't get this macro to show up right in the game.&nbsp; I don't really know how to make macros so help would be nice. &{template:default} {{name=Knowledges}} {{Arcana[[ 1d20 + 20 ]]=**Appraise**[[1d20 + 10]]}} {{Linguistic[[ 1d20 + 7 +5]]=**Nature**[[1d20 + 15 +1[Book]]]}} {{Planes[[1d20 + 18 ]]=**Religion**[[ 1d20 + 11 ]] }} {{Dungeon[[ 1d20 + 7 ]]=**Nobility**[[1d20 + 7 ]]}} {{Engineer[[ 1d20 + 7 ]]=**History**[[1d20 + 18 +2[Book] ]]}} {{Geography[[ 1d20 + 11 ]]=**Local**[[1d20 + 11 ]]}} &{template:default} {{name=Conversation}} {{Bluff[[ 1d20 + 10 ]]=**Diplo**[[ 1d20 + -1 ]]}} {{Sense Motive[[ 1d20 + 2 ]]=**Intim**[[ 1d20 + -1 ]] }} &{template:default} {{name=Languages}} {{*Common, Elven, Read-Lips }} <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Macros/Pathfinder_Examples" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Macros/Pathfinder_Examples</a>... I took these examples and did a test run with them.&nbsp; I cannot not get them to work as intended. Other problems include "TypeError: d is undefined" when I try to input something from the wiki.&nbsp; A lot of my earlier macros from several months ago wont work ether.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Where are you trying to put these? &nbsp;I pasted them in the chat and they each worked fine for me. These are all using the&nbsp; Default Roll Template .
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
It's possible you were picking up a Unicode character when copy/pasting from the wiki. &nbsp;After pasting, try hitting [home] on your keyboard and then hitting [delete] until you erase the first visible character, then retype it. &nbsp;Repeat with [end] and the last character. &nbsp;See if that changes the behavior.
Yeah I'm just trying to get some 3.5 macros set up.&nbsp; Mine look like this

Edited 1484638932
Like the table just wont close and I'm not familiar enough with writing macros to know how to fix this.&nbsp; I tried to fix&nbsp; using your solution.&nbsp; No go my friend. ---------------- &{template:DnD35StdRoll} {{abilityflag=true}} {{name=@{selected|character_name} }} {{subtags=Strikes ?{Item?|the offending subject} with all his might! }}{{subtags2= To hit [[1d20+13]]Damage [[(1d10+5+2)]]}} &{template:DnD35StdRoll} {{abilityflag=true}} {{name=@{selected|character_name} }} {{subtags=Strikes ?{Item?|the offending subject} with all his might! }}{{subtags2= To hit [[1d20+13]]Damage [[(1d10+5+2)]]To hit [[1d20+10]]Damage [[(1d10+5+2)]]}} How do I put in a break in it so it doesn't look like this&nbsp;&nbsp; I tried to seperate them using {{&nbsp;&nbsp; }} but it doesn't look anything like what you posted.&nbsp; Which btw is what I want. Was something I was working on which is fine.&nbsp; Still trying to figure out how to add &nbsp;[[?{Charging|yes,+2|no,0}]] to it to prompt for addition to the to hit. &nbsp; I just don't understand why the table will close on some things but not others.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Are you hitting enter between }} and {{ ? This should work: &{template:default}{{name=works?}}{{Line 1=test}} This will be broken: &{template:default}{{name=broken!}} {{Line 1=test}}