Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LIghtning Problem

Hi there. I am a GM (Account: plus) and I have an issue with dynamic lighting.  I have always used it without problems and I was able to see the difference between the various lighting levels. Moreover, when I selected a player token and pressed CTRL + L I had the possibility to verify the players' sight.  However, from some sessions, misteriously my maps are always at full light and I cannot appreciate anymore the various lighting levels. Even when I click a player token pressing CTRL + L I do not see anymore the correct lighting effects... Of course, I did not modify any selection in my maps and I verified that the button "Global Illumination" is unchecked whilst "Dynamic Lighting" is enabled. This problem, however, does not affect my players... Please see the picture below in which I also clicked on a player token (CTRL + L function).  What I am supposed to do? Thanks Costa
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
If you use Chrome browser, they recently changed how they handle Javascript, which is what the Dynamic Lighting uses. Please make sure you have hardware acceleration enabled in Chrome, and post back with the results.
Thank you Franky! Problem solved!