Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Any Race, Any Class, D&D 5E

Hey guys!  New to Roll20, and fairly new to D&D... I've played about five games of 5E and one of 3.5. I'm joining this site because I can't really find a dedicated group here locally in San Diego, and would love to play with other people that want to have some fun! I'm 26, a military vet, and a student at a college here in San Diego. I have Discord and am wanting to do some twitch streams if anyone is down for that! Let me know if anyone here is recruiting! Thanks!
When are you available?  What days and times?

Edited 1484762636
Brian D. said: Hey guys!  New to Roll20, and fairly new to D&D... I've played about five games of 5E and one of 3.5. I'm joining this site because I can't really find a dedicated group here locally in San Diego, and would love to play with other people that want to have some fun! I'm 26, a military vet, and a student at a college here in San Diego. I have Discord and am wanting to do some twitch streams if anyone is down for that! Let me know if anyone here is recruiting! Thanks! If you can play on Thursdays at 5:30 pm GMT (or 10:30 am since you are west coast) then I would be able to take you on board. I would still like to speak with you to determine if you would be right for our game and we will be using Discord. 
I'm completely free until the 30th that's when school starts after then everyday after 5pm PST
hey that works for me. I'm interested in playing. Is it 18+?