Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

3d Dice

For some reason whenever I try and roll 3d dice no dice will show up on the screen, is there something in my settings that could be blocking this?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Do you have your 3d dice enabled in the game?
I'm also having this issue. Here's a video of the issue in action. I wasn't sure if I should start a new topic or add on to this one. I'll be happy to start a new one if that's preferred. Specs: Windows 7 Professional Intel Core i7 32 GB of RAM 64-bit OS The video shows this issue occurring in Chrome Version 56.0.2924.87 but the issue is also reproducible for me in Firefox 49.0.1
Silvyre
Forum Champion
I would first try toggling the Hardware Acceleration settings of your browser on or off and see if that makes a difference.