Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Events in characters sheet are very slow on tablets

ADC
Sheet Author
Translator
Hi, I've written a character sheet that depends heavily on sheet workers scripts, it works just fine on a standard browser (even with a non paricularly powerful pc) but it's unusable on tablets or phones, changing the values triggers a very slow response, my phone and the ipads I used for the tests should definetly have the processing power to handle the math. The character sheet is The Strange (multiple recursion) which is available on the production site. ADC
Gid
Roll20 Team
Hi ADC, My apologies for not getting to this sooner. Roll20 doesn't currently support smart phones, but in regards to a tablet, can you tell me if you were using the Roll20 App (the one off of the apple store that only offers the features of the journal tab and chat panel/log) or running Roll20 on your ipad's browser (table on tablet)? I'm poking around with your sheet with my ipad and I'm not seeing a slow down yet. Do you have a game example I can look at with my ipad so I can see the sheet being put through its paces?
ADC
Sheet Author
Translator
Hi ADC, My apologies for not getting to this sooner. Roll20 doesn't currently support smart phones, but in regards to a tablet, can you tell me if you were using the Roll20 App (the one off of the apple store that only offers the features of the journal tab and chat panel/log) or running Roll20 on your ipad's browser (table on tablet)? I'm poking around with your sheet with my ipad and I'm not seeing a slow down yet. Do you have a game example I can look at with my ipad so I can see the sheet being put through its paces? Hi Kristin, I'm running it on my android browser (chrome), I simply created a new game with my character sheet and tried to change one of the pool values, it takes forever, if you cannot reproduce the problem please let me know, it could simply be a programming problem but I'm not sure. ADC