Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Is it possible to have grouped rolls in a drop-down prompt?

I wanted to do something like this, but it doesn't work: ?{Strength Check| Normal, Normal **Strength** Check: [[2d6 + @{strength_mod}]]| Advantage, Advantage **Strength** Check: [[{2d6, 2d6}kh1 + @{strength_mod}]]| Disadvantage, Disadvantage **Strength** Check: [[{2d6, 2d6}kl1 + @{strength_mod}]]} Is there a work around for this? Thanks in advance.

Edited 1484773710
The problem that you are running in to is that queries like this stop on the first "}" they find. In your case it is within the Advantage Check information. If you want to have the macro work as intended you will need to follow the rules specified  here for advanced macro usage. Here is the updated macro (I put a space between the &# and the number so that you could see where they are needed in the macro). ?{Strength Check| Normal, Normal **Strength** Check: [[2d6 + @{strength_mod}]]| Advantage, Advantage **Strength** Check: [[{2d6&# 44; 2d6&# 125;kh1 + @{strength_mod}]]| Disadvantage, Disadvantage **Strength** Check: [[{2d6&# 44; 2d6&# 125;kl1 + @{strength_mod}]]} EDIT: fixed spelling
Kyle G. said: The problem that you are running in to is that queries like this stop on the first "}" they find. In your case it is within the Advantage Check information. If you want to have the macro work as intended you will need to follow the rules specified  here for advanced macro usage. Here is the updated macro (I put a space between the &# and the number so that you could see where they are in needed in the macro. ?{Strength Check| Normal, Normal **Strength** Check: [[2d6 + @{strength_mod}]]| Advantage, Advantage **Strength** Check: [[{2d6&# 44; 2d6&# 125;kh1 + @{strength_mod}]]| Disadvantage, Disadvantage **Strength** Check: [[{2d6&3 44; 2d6&3 125;kl1 + @{strength_mod}]]} Awesome, thank you so much!