Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

2 players (new to roll20) looking for a Monday game of 5e

Hi all, My cousin and I are looking to start playing Roll20 on Monday mornings (EST). 11AM would work best. We've been playing 3.5e for a while now but want to make the jump to 5e. Also we're new to Roll20 so we're looking for a DM that will be okay with that. I've used Roll20 a little to learn the ropes - he hasn't much yet but I'm sure he'll learn fast. Let me know if you're interested! I'm hoping to get a DM and maybe 1 or 2 more players.
Well, I`m also new to Roll20. Mind If I join you?
Not at all, John. But we'll need a DM first. I have ideas for DMing, but as I'm new to Roll20 I don't think I should DM my first game on here. Also as long as Monday mornings work for you - we're good. That's the only window the 2 of us have that work on a weekly basis.
Trying to bump this. 10:30am EST, 5e game. Still looking for a DM although I've gotten a bunch of people requesting to join the game as players.