Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

in-game art library does not show up in dev game

For weeks I have been trying to fix a problem I am having with my dev server in-game art library - both my library and premium assets do not show up. I recently found a fix. Unless I open a game, mostly two games, in the production server first, then open up a dev server game, the art library loads. This happens with all of my dev server games. Any production server game/s will work to allow me to open any dev server game with a properly loaded art library.  Version 55.0.2883.87 m Google Chrome is up to date. Win10 don't use flash no blocked cookies java up to date
Gid
Roll20 Team
Tackling the easiest overlooked issues, have you done a cache cleanse since hitting this issue with the art library?
did this two times with no effect.
You do have to be logged into the Main site for the in-game art library to load on Dev. When you go to open up those games on Main, are you already logged in? Or are you having to log in first?
? So... Why have a game on the dev server if you have to login somewhere else? I log into dev server, join game, and there is no premium purchases or art library showing. Period. Do not the public site and the dev site have separate servers, or is the dev server just a partition?
Gid
Roll20 Team
My apologies for the delay on my response to this. This past week I was in the process of completely restructuring our bug ticket system to be, hopefully, more orderly. A while back we had two separate art libraries. One on Live (Production) and one on Dev. This wasn't ideal since you still didn't have access to any content that you've purchased or compiled on Production, so we closed up the art library on the Dev server to prevent future uploads to it. (Uploads to Dev basically went into the 'ether' and you couldn't actually call them back in a search. Once the merge happened, any new uploads would be added to the Production art library. So that's why you currently need to be logged in on Production first before you can log in onto the Dev server to have full access to your art library.
Thanks for the help. closed.