Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Request for custom character sheet - Homebrew/New game system

I am in the process of creating a brand new rpg system, and have a VERY generic looking character sheet made via a PDF form. I'm hosting the playtesting on roll20 (it really is the best) and it would be very helpful to have a character sheet available in game to use. I dont need anything complicated, no need for "click this button to do computer magic and output result of die rolls + formula" just something basic that would let the players fill out their information in the sheet. having said that, if someone could make it to where the player can put in the formula (1d20+5+6) in a field and have a button next to it to roll that formula, that would be great.  if anyone is interested in helping me with this, send me a PM so i can link you to the PDF.
B Simon Smith
Marketplace Creator
Sounds like you just need to make some macros.
i can make macro's fine. its really just the visual aid of the character sheet that im looking for. as i mentioned i dont even need the buttons or anything. but alot of my friends dont have dual monitors, so it makes it harder to have the character sheet in a seperate window
If that's all you want look into an HTML crash course, don't bother with CSS, and look at the roll20 wiki. It will take a few hours of figuring out and fiddling though. 
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Really, no need for that, if you use the Bio Tab. Each player can edit their bio section themselves. What I used to do was create a "generic" character sheet that was designed how I want it, then I'd just duplicate it for each character. That way there was a common look and feel to the "character sheet." 
yes, i know there are other ways of managing it. and thats what i'll be doing in the mean time. just put this up because it would be nice to have a sheet.