Campaign Overworld 2 Purchase here! The Campaign Overworld line is a series of sets aimed at making it easy for GMs to access high quality, customizable maps that require less initial prep time than starting from scratch or assembling parts. This series seeks to present fantasy worlds in a breadth of environments for your campaigns. Each set includes hi-res, zoomed in tiles of the map's regions so you can set the scope of your campaign setting as focused or as broad as you like! This time, we've left the ground behind and taken to the air in a world of floating islands and continents. This set also includes transparent pngs of the tiles so you can overlay them on new backgrounds — or even another map! Has the world always been this way, or did some cataclysm change it forever? What sort of factions vie for control of what little solid ground remains? Are the skies ruled by ancient and powerful beasts or the ingenious engineering of struggling demihuman nations? Whatever shape your world takes, I look forward to hearing what you make! If you'd like to give feedback… …then here are a few questions I'm asking for future sets in the series: • What would you like to see more of in these sets? • If you purchased this set, what about it appealed to you? • Have you also purchased any of my other map sets; what motivated you to collect both? • What sort of fantasy environments would you like to see represented in future sets? • Anything else you'd like to say? Any feedback is better than no feedback! Thank you, and happy adventuring!