Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Complex initiative roll

So long story short, I'm trying to do something like this.. ?{Advantage|No,[[1d20+@{Dex}]]|Yes,[[2d20kh1+@{Dex}]]|Disadvantage, [[2d20kl1+@{Dex}]]}+?{temp bonus|0} and adding &{tracker} isn't exactly panning out. I'm trying to make life easier on the dm and streamline my actions a little more, but if it's not doable, then I can digress. Thanks!!
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
So, I'd recommend simplifying your macro a bit actually. You have @{Dex} in all of the options, no reason to do that multiple times. And then, &{tracker} needs to be inside the inline roll brackets unless your using "/r".  So here's my suggestion: [[?{Advantage|No,1d20|Yes,2d20kh1|Disadvantage,2d20kl1}+@{Dex}+?{temp bonus|0} &{tracker}]]
Awesome! This will do great for some other macros I wanted to play with to, thanks!
While we're at it I'd appreciate help with this one. I'm trying to do reroll up to 2 with this one on a roll of 1 or 2 and adding  r2 <2 causes the dice not to add up correctly [[2d6+@{str}+?{Dam Bonus|0}]]

Edited 1484879424
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Check the  Dice Reference . The syntax for reroll is XdYr<Z: [[2d6r<2+@{str}+?{Dam Bonus|0}]] if you want it to only reroll once: [[2d6ro<2+@{str}+?{Dam Bonus|0}]]
I see now, thanks your a pimp!
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Happy Rolling