Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

looking for 1/2 people for a weekly 5e group

We play every Thursday from 4-6 pm PST. The party consist of a wizard, barbarian, monk. They are at level 2 and on their way to the next town its a three day journey to this town. I am using home brew campaign and world.  
Would you be willing to accept a complete newbie (both to D&D and Roll20?) for this campaign? It fits perfectly into my schedule and seems right up my alley.
yeah i dont mind if you are new as long as you are committed i use only phb for source. 
If you need a rogue, I'm definitely interested, too.

Edited 1484942535
I would also be interested - I have previous experience playing 4&5e campaigns.  I would actually be interested in playing a warlock character, if you need/want a more quirky magic-user type.
You already have a few replies here, but if you happen to still be looking, I'd be interested in a spot as well. I could pretty much fill and role the group might need.
By "1/2 people" do you mean gnomes?
sorry guys this is closed now
Is anyone on this thread looking for a 5e game that would be interested in Monday mornings EST?