Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Catfolk Please

I use a lot of Catfolk in my game, is there a Catfolk token pack? Or can anyone make one, please?

Edited 1484909570
Silvyre
Forum Champion
I wasn't able to find a token pack purely dedicated to catfolk or the like. There's a handful of catfolkish tokens in Devin Token Pack 52 - Hybrids A Marketplace search for 'weretiger' nets returns 4 sets (1 free), with 1-2 possibly-relevant tokens per.
nice, tnx :)
PrincessFairy
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Silvyre very nice suggestion, I love that set. Although I haven't seen to many hybrid form sets on the marketplace.
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
I plan on making a few token sets myself in the near future, and I do plan on showing some love to the uncommon races such as Catfolk, Lizardfolk, Ratfolk, Warforged, Tieflings, Snakefolk, and others. It will probably not be a thing for a few months though. I am about halfway finished on my 1st token set which has more common races like humans elves dwarves gnomes and halflings. Feel free to send me a PM of particular builds if you like and I will try my best to match a description  (clothes accessory class(es) weapons armor)
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Also if you want me to make something specific for you right away, PM me and we can work out details. 
sal l.
Marketplace Creator
hmm now i want to make hybrids. let me know if you like my cartoon style.and ill start working on a huge cat people, wolf people. ect. i like to make whole cultures so what type of culture are your cat people most similar too.
sal l.
Marketplace Creator
My Roll20 StorePage i made those a while ago, but my style is alot better and im going to keep it cartoonish.
Did I spot Ainz from Overlord in your pack 3? o.O My catfolks are based on native americans, but just having a variety of different tokens for them will be a huge help on its own :)
sal l.
Marketplace Creator
you got it , that sound really cool , will be fun to work on i like to put at least a 100 tokens , i love variation so i think i should be done within the week. i will post some WIPS. this is going to be fun.
sal l.
Marketplace Creator
also no, im sorry i dont know who ainz is must be a coincidence lol XD.
Gold
Forum Champion
sal l. said: My Roll20 StorePage i made those a while ago, but my style is alot better and im going to keep it cartoonish. sal, I wanted to let you know that 4 tokens from your "Cartoon Fantasy 3" set, became major Boss encounters in the Roll20 campaign I'm running. Your names for them were Demon Sorcerer of the East/North/South/West.  In my game, those tokens became Elemental Liches of Water/Earth/Air/Fire.  I used the DragonFolkSkeleton tokens and the Dragon Bone Warriors as the sub-bosses and agents of their matching higher-ups. Only the evil FireBender Lich who lives inside an Active Volcano is left for them to fight, as soon as this week's game session. They already defeated the other 3. We've been going against these Liches for months, almost a year of gaming. So -- those are awesome art style, and yes you should make more Marketplace sets!
sal l.
Marketplace Creator
hell yeah , thats awesome ! definitely encouraging words ill be making alot more in the following month. thats so cool thanks for telling me !

Edited 1485456319
sal l.
Marketplace Creator
okay so, Im finishing up the color variations for the cat folk if you guys have any cat color or fur pattern in mind please just let me know in this forum. also any native american monsters or monsters in general just let me know and ill add it the the pack i'm making just trying to make at least 100 tokens. this makes it easier to come up with stuff. 
sal l.
Marketplace Creator
also any eye color variation for specific characters let me know because right now there all yellow , i tried face variation before and it was hardly noticeable in one of my old packs so, any specific eye colors would be helpful. Also if you want specific characters just give me a description the best you can. clothing, weapon, eye color, fur, build ect. 
Definitely need to have Tiger style fur XD Leopard/Jaguar styles are also cool. Native american monsters? I want to say 'the white man' -.-; Baykok  emaciated skeleton-like figure, with thin translucent skin and glowing red points for eyes Dzoavits (see image, but without the head-forest) Jumbie basically a native american ghost Kigatilik claw monster kind of like Edward Scissorhands Akhlut  (see image, can also be wolf-based) Amarok (wolf from the popular anime 'spice and wolf' in her  giant wolf form ) Ijiraq (shapeshifter, I think it can be found in  d&d literature ?) Qalupalik (see image) About eye color, green is also good. as well as brown, black and purple.
sal l.
Marketplace Creator
Oded Z. said: Definitely need to have Tiger style fur XD Leopard/Jaguar styles are also cool. Native american monsters? I want to say 'the white man' -.-; Baykok  emaciated skeleton-like figure, with thin translucent skin and glowing red points for eyes Dzoavits (see image, but without the head-forest) Jumbie basically a native american ghost Kigatilik claw monster kind of like Edward Scissorhands Akhlut  (see image, can also be wolf-based) Amarok (wolf from the popular anime 'spice and wolf' in her  giant wolf form ) Ijiraq (shapeshifter, I think it can be found in  d&d literature ?) Qalupalik (see image) About eye color, green is also good. as well as brown, black and purple. lol funny joke. yeah you got it tigers, and leopards ect. and ill be sure to add these monsters and variations of them. cool stuff.
Gold
Forum Champion
sal l. said: okay so, Im finishing up the color variations for the cat folk if you guys have any cat color or fur pattern in mind please just let me know in this forum. also any native american monsters or monsters in general just let me know and ill add it the the pack i'm making just trying to make at least 100 tokens. this makes it easier to come up with stuff.  There was a crazy-detailed article about Catfolk (then called Rakasta I believe) in an old issue of Dragon Magazine. It listed a spreadsheet-sized Chart that detailed how many breeds of cats could be represented as Cat Folk.  So it listed fur and eye color. It is from 1st edition or 2nd edition era, I believe 2nd edition, this puts it somewhere in the Dragon Magazine #100 - #200 range, you could probably find it with a google search.  The article was about 10 pages long, very detailed and clearly written by a big-time cat lover.
Rakasta are not Catfolk o.O They are both feline humanoids but that's about all they have in common. For starters, Rakasta are evil outsiders while Catfolk are native with no outline alignment (like humans) Also, Level adjustment for Rakasta is +7!! Catfolk is just +1 Rakasta are from the monster manual (I) and Catfolk are from Races of the Wild
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
That's the modern 5e monster manual.  In the context of the article (Dragon Magazine #247, May 1998, pg 26-37, "Rakasta of Mystara" by Bruce Heard), they are a race of catfolk.  It's easy to find online and does have 11 pages of details.  Besides, even if the were about diversifying 5e Rakastas from the Monster Manual, it would still be a good source of ideas.

Edited 1485484076
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Oded! I made a Catfolk via request! Its top down and pretty generic. I Sent it to you via PM. Let me know what ya think, and happy rolling!
sal l.
Marketplace Creator
Gold said: sal l. said: okay so, Im finishing up the color variations for the cat folk if you guys have any cat color or fur pattern in mind please just let me know in this forum. also any native american monsters or monsters in general just let me know and ill add it the the pack i'm making just trying to make at least 100 tokens. this makes it easier to come up with stuff.  There was a crazy-detailed article about Catfolk (then called Rakasta I believe) in an old issue of Dragon Magazine. It listed a spreadsheet-sized Chart that detailed how many breeds of cats could be represented as Cat Folk.  So it listed fur and eye color. It is from 1st edition or 2nd edition era, I believe 2nd edition, this puts it somewhere in the Dragon Magazine #100 - #200 range, you could probably find it with a google search.  The article was about 10 pages long, very detailed and clearly written by a big-time cat lover. thats cool Thx, ill look it up and try to make extras to fit some of it. 
sal l.
Marketplace Creator
just a quick update @  Oded Z. just finishing up the male variations , Tons of variation think its going to be my biggest pack yet ! :D!
cool! link it here when you finished :D
sal l.
Marketplace Creator
Okay , So i finished all the variations , male and female. 40 color/Patterns for females. 39 Color/Pattern for males, dont ask me why XD. plus red/green/blue headdresses for each color/pattern so its 40 X 4 for females, and 39 X 4 for males. its all done . its  ive just been busy and lableing each one is taking a while even with copy + paste. it should be up tommarow XD or the day after. 
sal l.
Marketplace Creator
its all done and uploaded :D, just waiting for it to show up in the marketplace. then ill link .
You didn't post a link so I went to your store page and looked, but I didn't see any catfolk. Perhaps I'm missing something?
The Roll20 staff need to make it live in the Marketplace before you can see it. It may take a few days for it to show up.
sal l.
Marketplace Creator
MarketPlace
sal l.
Marketplace Creator
yeah, it took a while to get into the market place i think its probably a weekly scheduled thing.
tnx :D