Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[3.5] Spell Macros

Hello, new to roll20 ( not sure if this is were i post ) and loving it so far, my group really enjoying the game and what it offers ! but i have a question or more so i need help, ive look over the Macros and truth be told, its way over my head, but still willing to  give it a shot ! lol But for time sake ( as i dont have much of ) does anyone have a list of Spell Macros for 3.5 they have some were and are willing to let me look at them ? ive found some of the lvl 1 and 2s for wiz and cleric spells but cant seem to find anything els, any help would be great ! Thank !

Edited 1484910913
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Hey, DungeonMasterCrow . The Roll20 Wiki page for D&D 3.5 might prove useful in learning about how to use macros alongside Diana P.'s D&D 3.5 sheet. For lists of 3.5 spell macros, a good place to check out is Diana P.'s Google Doc . Also of (recent) note is this thread . To learn more about macros in general, I recommend reading through some of the pages listed on the Roll20 Wiki's Main Page , including: Macros & Text Chat Dice Reference & Rollable Tables Journal Attributes Abilities Roll Templates Good luck!
Hey thanks for the reply ! and ill be sure to take a look at everyone u linked me thanks again man ! big help .
Silvyre
Forum Champion
You're very welcome! Good luck!