Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG Erotic Pathfinder Game

As the title says I'm looking to join a group that wants to have a game using Pathfinder rules involving erotic RP, preferably using the Book of Erotic Fantasy or something like that. While I don't mind if others speak I am personally only comfortable with typing my input into the game instead of using video or voice, so any group meeting these criteria please send me a PM. :)
This is... Huh. Not exactly something you see very often. Well not that I see anyways lol. I could run a game using those rules, but I don't have anything that would be a straight up erotic based adventure. It would have to be something that I could apply and open up to, which I do have because there are a few modules and AP's out there that are easily modifiable to do something of such nature.  The one problem though however I see going through something like this however is the group. Something like this would have to involve a group that is heavily mature enough that could not only refrain from 'giggle giggle, they said <insert whatever sexualized part of the body>', but also refrain from trying to use this as an excuse to make 50 Shades look like a children's book. I the admin's continue to let this post stay open, I'm very curious to see how this would turn out.
I have played in a few campaigns of this nature. most to turn to an extreme but if it is done in a mature way it adds a sense of realism to the setting given the time period it was loosely based off of. If its a mature game that is not just a childish fantasy I would be willing to play though I think the BoEF was written for 3.5 D&D even though pathfinder is close there might be something that comes up that doesn't mesh well. DM might want to look it over unless they just want to make judgment calls on the fly if it comes up. Well if it starts then I would be willing to join time depending.  Also side note don't think the devs will outright take it down unless someone writes something intentionally smutty in here.
Well it looks as if there's two players and a gm lmao
Technically, BoEF was written for 3.0, and uses some mechanics that were considered broken and removed when 3.5 came out.  For instance, it has spells based on the older un-nerfed versions of Cat's Grace, Bull's Strength, etc...
Heya! This looks interesting! Ive been wanting ta do ah adult themed game for awhile now and its hard ta find ah good one. Im ah voice actor and love using it when making up characters. I despise metagaming and even if it means mah character dies going through ah door, I'll still make up my character going through the door if ICly the character doesnt know. My skype is ferelonshaderoot. Message me when you can!
Sounds like 3? If I ran it though, I'd go text only on this personally. For the reasons that Kayla stated. Some people only feel comfortable not hearing others speak in such manner. If there was voice, none of it would be in character. Just my two cents.
I would stick out of voice too. If someone is giggling like a 5 year old after saying something I would rather not listen to it. besides text can offer a sense of pacing so long as people remember to take their turns and know things sometimes happen at the same time so as to avoid the arguments of "But I wanted to do that....." Because someone else typed it first. Also pacing it like that is more relaxing than listening to 4 people trying to talk over each other.
So, what's the fap-while-playing rule for these sorts of games? Personally I'm for it. Also, text-only erotic roleplaying? I'll give you a hint--everyone is a dude. :)
*puts on robe and wizard hat*
It's astounding to me how in 2017 everyone ACTUALLY still believes that men are the only ones who seek sexual gratification anonymously online. Btw...the earth? Not flat. Just in case you didn't know. Lol the truth is that for a lot of us, the safe anonymous creative erotic exchange online allows us to enjoy ourselves in a situation we can feel safe and relaxed in. I'm not going to go into detail regarding what men have done to me to give me these issues, all I will say is that even the most broken of women deserve a chance to have fun too. Don't believe it? You creeped out because someone whose voice you'll never even HEAR might belong to a man? Then this game isn't for you. Erotic roleplay takes a level of maturity and trust that is uncommon.  I'll NEVER stop reaching out though, despite how uncommon certain traits might be. Thank you all for replying.
You're welcome Kayla. You can message me if you'd like. I wouldn't mind running such a game if the interested parties are serious enough to not make it a horrible experience.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Let's try a little harder to keep the discussion on-topic and PG-13, folks. Thanks!
I've run D&D 3.5e games that included more erotic content, but only at the players limit of how much they wanted to hear.  Every player has limits to what they can tolerate of any content.  In my case my players were stranded in hell, unable to flee, except by the River Styx.  They escaped after 56 days of...Hell!
Sorry for any hassle Silvyre!
Ive seen a few attempts at this before, most never seemed to take off.  You might have a better shot at making the group, then advertising it in the find a game tool.  Makes screening easier at least. 
I would be open to playing, as long as text is the medium.  I would probably need to know more about what the GM and other players are looking for.  While I'm comfortable with eroticism and even worlds that are open with things like sex and nudity, it's generally not something that I want to focus on, and maybe not even participate in except in very vanilla ways.  Besides, while my characters are "adult" by DnD standards, they aren't always by our real world standards.  (Though, I guess that depends on where you live.)
Well just send me a message, if times can match up, I'll go ahead and try to run something.
Silvyre said: Let's try a little harder to keep the discussion on-topic and PG-13, folks. Thanks! This may seem weird, but this thread no longer moves up the list when new posts are made, and seems to be "locked" on the post immediately prior to when you put this response in.
Yeah I thought it was deleted because I couldn't find it anymore. That is till I looked at my prior messages. Though yeah text format and a willing DM I hope this picks up. I have a character I have been wanting to use.