Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D 5e -- Three New Players Looking For DM And Fourth Player [EST]

Hi there! A few of my friends and I have been thinking about starting our first D&D 5e campaign, but none of us feel comfortable starting out as DM. We're not looking for an experienced or an inexperienced DM, just one that will be comfortable enough going easy on us for our first campaign. Some of us do have some background in D&D and similar games and we have been actively trying to learn the game before requesting a DM, so we're not going in blind. We're quick learners with open minds! We are also looking for a fourth player, but we'd like to cap it at that to not make our first game too hectic. Anyone willing to DM or play with us is welcome! We'd be willing to run the game once a week at most to once a month at least depending on conflicting schedules and are all located in EST. Thanks!!
I am eastern looking for Sunday play with enthusiastic fans and good DM.  I have experience with Roll20 as player and DM.  Have lev 5 rogue or will create character to fit group profile.  Sunday is my day to play and I could also help your group with the DMing for a bit, but I really want to play at this point.  I have access to all 5e material and some cool retro adventure modules.  Looking to play through some of the new modules.  Weekly game at consistent time would work best.  Let me know what you think.
I'm EST looking for a 5e game on Monday mornings with my cousin. Been playing 3.5 for a while now, new to 5e and new to roll20. Let me know if there is any way for that to work!

Edited 1484941258
Hi guys.  I'm actually on the lookout for a chill group to DM for.  I've run 5E previously, and quite like it, as it lends well to the improv-y play style  that I prefer. I'm in Australia, so my timezone is somewhat of a mirror flip of EST, but hopefully we can get a slot that works for everyone.  I'm usually good to do late nights (your mornings) in particular.
Hi, I'm a new player here on Roll20, I've watched RPG games before and have a little bit of an experience, I would like to join you to be the fourth player. I'm 18, male CST from Mexico but I can speak english fairly well, and we can speak about times next week, after that I'm going back to Uni and my schedule gets a lot more hard to work around.

Edited 1484970764
Thank you for everyone who responded asking to play, but I regret to inform you that we've now accepted our fourth and final player. Thank you everyone who responded and didn't get in so much for your interest and I hope maybe we can play games together in the future! The DM position is also taken, thank you all for your responses!