Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][5E] Semi-experienced player looking for weekend sessions!

I've been playing for about a year in pathfinder with my college video gaming club--only played once, has DMed twice both entirely original campaigns--and I'd really like to play outside of it! I've pretty much learned 5e from watching critical role and my own reading and like it a lot more than pathfinder.  I'm only available on weekends but times are flexible otherwise, I can't open up weekdays due to heavy course loads and I will be playing in two one shot campaigns during the semester. I'd really love to be able to have allowance for homebrew, because I have multiple characters that I've implemented it with.  Currently I have a human fighter/gunslinger archetype, woof elf druid, half elf rogue/cleric, elf rogue/arcane trickster and a half dragon (i'd love to work out this race with a DM because I don't want it to be a reskinned dragonborn) warlock ancient dragon patron. I'd also be open to making other characters if the party needs a bit more balanced! 
What time zones are you available for and what hours?
yeah dude what time zone and hours I'm also available weekends
For Saturdays I'm pretty flexible with any and all timezones and times? Sundays I'd prefer for it not to be too late because I have classes in the early mornings the next day and the like.
i got work on Mondays so Sundays are OK as long its not too late.My time zone is PST (pacific stranded time)    

Edited 1485068472
also how are Fridays for everyone?
Can't do Fridays unfortunately unless it's pretty late at night? Like around 7:30/8:00 PM EST.
I can do that time. 830 est would be best for me.
Yeah, that sounds great!
Yeah buddy! D&D after work and the weekend 
Sounds like a plan, just hit me the with those sweet details.
sounds good I'll message ya now