Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D 5e Or Pathfinder

I'm looking for other like minded people (Players and a DM because I'd prefer not to DM) Who would be interested in an 18+ Weekly D&D 5E or Pathfinder game. I'm looking for something fairly simple. I prefer something RP heavy but a regular dungeon crawl could be cool as well. Day and time is up for discussion.
hey man I'm interested and over 18. I'm available weekends as well.
Im 22 and available all weekend. Id perfer the pathfinder game but I'd be willing to learn 5e if the other players want to play that. 
I'd love to join, but I've only got limited experience doing pathfinder and have been trying to self teach myself 5e a little bit so I may be rough around the edges the first couple of times if you'll have me. I'm 20, and free pretty much whenever. I would be willing to play either Pathfinder or 5e, any class/race, etc.
I'm looking for a 5e game on Monday mornings (est). If that works with anyone let me know. I have another player as well. Just trying to find 1 or 2 more players and a DM.