Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [EST] Veteran GM / player looking for a Shadowrun group

Hi there, I'm an older, experienced gamer that would like to get involved as a player in a good SR group of any edition (but no Anarchy). I'm available on Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursday, mostly during US evenings but if the proposed timeslot is reliable and fixed, I can organise for a US afternoon / European evening game. My playstyle is decidedly not pink mohawk, but I'm happy enough to shift between black trenchcoat (my usual) and mirrorshades. I prefer karma buy systems but will happily work with priority or life modules, if that's what's on the table. Overall, you can expect a decent rules knowledge (although my 2nd edition experience is a touch rusty - been a while), a very solid grounding in the lore, and a focus on roleplay over mechanics. I optimize much less than most (which is why I prefer karma builds - it helps make rounded characters) but never make non-functional characters. Let me know if you have anything lined up that could use an extra player. I would strongly prefer age 30+ groups, so there's less of an age gap and we all have some grounding in the real world. Pat
Hey there, I've been trying to get a shadowrun group up and running on sunday evenings for a while now, I thought we had a GM, but he seems to have vanished and we haven't heard from him in 3 weeks, are you interested to possibly running a 5e life module game?
Zachary B. said: Hey there, I've been trying to get a shadowrun group up and running on sunday evenings for a while now, I thought we had a GM, but he seems to have vanished and we haven't heard from him in 3 weeks, are you interested to possibly running a 5e life module game? Sorry, but no. I am in the middle of preparations for a face to face Shadowrun campagin, so I'm looking to join a campaign as a player only.
Coolio, just thought I'd ask, good luck finding a game! :D