Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

2-3 Players looking for a paid DM to run Storm King's Thunder GMT+3

2 semi experienced Players ( Couple ) and possibly a third experienced player ( Male ) looking for an experienced paid Dungeon Master to run Storm King's Thunder. The copy of STK will be provided by us + any additional fees for the DM's time. We understand that the rates go from 10-25USD per person and so we would like to have a one shot to determine if the DM would work with our style or not ( of course they would be compensated for their time ). We are also new to Roll20 but that shouldn't be much of an issue. We have been playing together for almost a year now and we are all mature and very respectful. We all speak fluent English and have stable internet connection for Audio and Video chat through Skype or Google Hangout. Our time is +3 GMT we can do 4pm-10pm Fridays and Saturdays. Please send me a PM or reply here if interested. Thanks :)
When did you want to start? I've been DMing for a few years I wouldnt mind doing something like this but I cant imagine charging very much, its pretty fun.
Good afternoon, I have been playing D&D for about 6 years now, and have been DMing for about 4. I have a lot of experience with 5e, but would be new to the Storm King's Thunder module. That being said, I have been planning to run it in the near future, so if you are in need of a DM for the campaign, I would be more than happy to run a session or two to get to know your group, your style, and discuss what sort of campaign you were most interested in. Are you most interested in the role-play aspect of D&D, more combat-oriented, or some combination of the two? Send me a message and we can discuss further. Thanks, Josh

Edited 1485020372
Hello.  I initially wanted to create pretty much identical post so instead I'll comment here. Don't intend to snatch DM from original topic starter so please contact him first. Me and my fiend also looking for DM to run official Storm King's Thunder module. We also prepared to pay moderate fee but we'll need to find other players to complete the party. We're both fluent in English although not native speakers and have about a year of experience as players. Convenient time for presumably weekly game would be 18pm-24pm Saturday or 14pm-23pm Sunday GMT+7. Feel free to PM me to discuss details and schedule a short in-game chat to see if we suit each other. Regards.
Both of you guy's should give  Mend a private message, see if you can work something out. He's running multiple games of SKT, I believe he requires a one-time payment. Having played in one of his campaigns, i can vouch for his chops as a DM, I had a good time.
I would DM it for you just to get the materials.
Hello, I am a fairly experienced GM with about 3 years of 5e under my belt. Having purchased STK since release I have not found a group to run it with yet. If you guys have not found a GM yet feel free to contact me to discuss the details, the only downside would be that I run games with audio only and no video. I do not require any payment. But my GMing quality is not affected by the amount of money that players put in but by their enthusiasm, as such if you wish to pay me you can do so by showing interest in the game. When contacting I would prefer to discuss with you either via Discord (invite me to your dedicated room or I invite you to mine) or Skype.