Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Massive Player Vs Player Campaign

Currently Looking for 2 or 3 GM's to run a 3-4 party PvP campagin   2-3 Parties would be Goodish with 1 Evil Party each party would have 4-5 Players the Evil party would have 5-6, Good parties start at level 1 and follow strict guidelines for leveling and what they can use.   Evil party to start at level 3 and basically allowed to cheat a little based on GM choices goals for the good parties are to find out why several kingdoms are being pushed towards war.  Meanwhile the Evil parties goal is to start conflict and kill off any that get in the way.  The idea has been slowly taking shape in my head but I'm at a point where I need more help setting the stage.  Interested parties should post here or PM me and we'll set up a time to talk please be experienced GMing looking forward to working together
What system are you using?
Honestly I'm game for quite a few systems Shadowrunner 5e 3.5(broken as fuck game) would be something I'd like discussed amoung Gms 
im interested if your willing to work with me just let me know what your looking for and i can host the evil guys or be apart of them either way im a new gm but the fact that i play all kinds of evil guys means i would know how to get them motivated more then likely. let me know if you want to talk about it or if your not interested. just looking for a new group to play or dm for let me know
Don't really want a New GM for this honestly the amount of work this campaign will take will be insane story will need to mesh with 2-3 GMs scaling will need to be coordinated ad nauseam
What timezone, day and time?
Unknown at this time that is something that the Gms will decide once we start to organize this is a long term project I'd also like the Gms capable of streaming as well but that is something else to be determined 
I'm leaning more towards a 5e system only because its super simple to run and fairly easy to balance thoughts?
Open Discord chat for Interested Gm's and Players 7pm Est 2/3/17 Discord link will be posted 1hour before meeting