Howdy, I'm a new member of the D&D5e addicts club. I'm currently in one Homebrew D&D5e game that happens once a month or so on a Sunday, so I'm looking for another game to join to help scratch the itch.  ME : I'm 32 and live in the UK, so ideally it'd be with a group within a similar timezone (so it's easier for us all), with games happening sometime around 8:00pm (so I've had time to put my Son to bed and spend a little time with the wife before I go full nerd). I can play Voice, or Voice & Camera. Roleplay Experience : I spent many years as part of a Star Wars RP Community that was entirely text based, and played over an interactive forum. After that I spent nearly a decade with self created world based on the Harry Potter stories, where I played a Charms Professor - again this was entirely text based. So, I would consider myself familiar with Roleplaying and how to avoid the pitfalls of God Mode.  I've recently joined a D&D5e game, which has been voice based and totally thrown myself into the Dwarf character.  Roll20 Experience : I've had one very helpful and fun character creation session based entirely on the core rules of D&D5e PHB, so feel confident enough using Roll20 when it comes to character creation.  D&D Experience : I've only played a homebrew campaign so far, of which we've had 2 meetings that have lasted around 3 hours each. I've had tons of fun, as it's been a laidback game with friends where we've been learning the basics together. So, I might be a bit loose for some hardcore number cruncher groups, but I'd hope my Roleplaying and living character would make up for that (besides I can always learn the number side)! I've been watching Tabletop Escapades lately, which I've really enjoyed. It's also been a good source of gameflow and knowledge too.  Character : I'm currently playing a reluctant Dwarf Fighter who prefers to booze rather than fight, and I have few other character ideas ready to go too. I prefer to Roleplay (and badly voice act!) over fighting, and would love to join a game where the DM can pick up on details and expand them into the main story as Side Quests, or an ever evolving world.  Any questions feel free to ask. Thanks for reading!  Chris