Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

(LFG) D&D 5E Saturday Afternoons(PST) Text Only

Edited 1485036083
Hey! Two people who are new to Roll20 here! Free: Tuesday's & Saturday's Time: Evenings (PST) Prefer: Text Me and my boyfriend are fairly new to D&D. I've played a couple sessions of 5E and he has played 3.5E. I'm joining this site because we live apart from each other and really want to play some D&D!! We would love to join a group and meet some cool people but idk if it's weird to recruit two people like this? Homebrew is fine and 18+ is fine! (We're both 22)
I suggest that you expand your search by joining the  Knights of the Written Word .  It's a hub campaign for text-based games, with both GMs and players regularly posting for new games that they're starting or searching for.
Megan Jones said: I suggest that you expand your search by joining the  Knights of the Written Word .  It's a hub campaign for text-based games, with both GMs and players regularly posting for new games that they're starting or searching for. Thank you! I'll look into that! :)