Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Savage Worlds] Savage Worlds Tabbed Wild Die change for specific Skill

Hi guys. I am playing in an Interface Zero 2.0 game, my character has taken some augments that change his wild die for shooting specifically, I haven't been able to see a way of changing the wild die just for shooting. Does anyone know of a way to do this for this sheet? I currently have a second macro made up to roll a d10! for the wild die but would like for this to be done in the shooting roll itself for convenience and ease of use. Thanks
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
There a couple of ways you could handle this... The Basic Info tab, upper right-hand corner is a place where you can change the wild die—it doesn't change it for just a single skill, but all rolls that would use the Wild Die. So, you could change it there, and then the Shooting Roll would be correct when you press the button.  That would, of course, mean needing to change it back to a d6 for any other type of roll. Another option would be to create your macro that mirrors the Shooting button and attach that to your Token and or Quick Macro bar. The formula for the Shooting roll would be (if you aren't using the roll template: [[ {1d@{Shooting}![Shooting], 1d10![Wild Die]}kh1 + @{ShootingMod}[Shooting Rank Modifier] + @{ShootingskillMod} [Skill Modifier] + @{ttmod}[Situational Modifiers] +(@{ShootingEncumbrance}*@{encumbrance}[Encumbrance Penalty]) - @{woundsMod}[Wounds] - @{fatigue}[Fatigue] ]] If you wanted to use the roll template, then it would be: @{skillrt} @{defsTemplate} {{name=@{character_name}}} {{skill_name=Shooting}} {{skill_rank=@{Shooting}}} {{skill_rank_mod=@{ShootingMod}}} {{skill_mod=[[@{ShootingskillMod}]]}} {{ttmod=[[@{ttmod}]]}} {{wounds= [[@{woundsMod}*-1]]}} {{fatigue= [[@{fatigue}*-1]]}} {{enc=[[@{ShootingEncumbrance}*@{encumbrance}]]}} {{skill_roll=[[1d@{Shooting}![Shooting] + @{ShootingMod}[Shooting Rank Modifier] + @{ShootingskillMod} [Skill Modifier] + @{ModSum}[Modifiers] +(@{ShootingEncumbrance}*@{encumbrance})[Encumbrance Penalty]]]}} {{wild_die_rank=1d10}} {{wild_die=[[1d10! + @{ShootingMod}[Shooting Rank Modifier] + @{ShootingskillMod} [Skill Modifier] + @{ModSum}[Modifiers] +(@{ShootingEncumbrance}*@{encumbrance})[Encumbrance Penalty]]]}} I can also take a look at the character and see if there's a way for me to allow skill Wild Dice to be modified, but that's going to take some time, because I don't have a lot of time to work on the sheet at the moment.
Thanks for the quick feedback! I'll probably just make the roll template macro and use it from the bar. Thanks for providing that! Edit: Got the macro working! Thanks
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Glad to hear it. :)