Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Interested in learning about DND 5E?

Edited 1485049294
I will be hosting a little workshop to learn anything you want to know about DND 5E. Just an open space for anyone to ask questions, learn how to create a character, or meet other noobs. I will post to the forums when I am planning to be online to answer questions. Today, right now, I am available. Attached is a link to the game! Just post a new topic and I will invite you!&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/67180/learn-to-play-dnd-5e-workshop" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/67180/learn-to-play-dnd-5e-workshop</a>&nbsp;
Checking it out now!

Edited 1485015197
Thanks for the help about the few things i was unsure about I'm staying in the room to chat for now maybe someone will be interested to join and DM a one shot for newbies to learn ( doesn't hurt to ask ;)?? but thanks anyway&nbsp;
This is a neat idea, I'll be there.
Glad to see there is so much interest in the game, and thanks to everyone who joined!&nbsp; My hope is that players will join and help each other to learn how to play. I have posted a link to the free PDF version of the players handbook for anyone who wants to read it. I also intend to run a few one-shot games for anyone who wants to get some in-game experience.
Joshua D. said: Glad to see there is so much interest in the game, and thanks to everyone who joined!&nbsp; My hope is that players will join and help each other to learn how to play. I have posted a link to the free PDF version of the players handbook for anyone who wants to read it. I also intend to run a few one-shot games for anyone who wants to get some in-game experience. That's great thanks again for helping create my character sheet i can't wait for the one shot games!