Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cannot patch SKT campaign to latest version.

I have two concurrent campaigns running with Storm King's Thunder using the marketplace module (which has been amazing so far, thanks again!) and right now as I am trying to get everything back up to speed for a session tomorrow, the first since the latest patch was released. I noticed that for one of my campaigns, I have the option to upgrade to the latest patch, but on the other one (that I'm preparing for right now) I don't have that option. I don't *think* that I have updated in the past and forgotten, I double checked Triboar and the baddies are still in the unpatched starting position, and after patching my other campaign I see them moved to the proper placement. I have tried all the usual techy solutions of logging out and in, exiting and entering, but the option to upgrade is still not there. (This is for my campaign titled 'A Great Upheaval', in case that helps).
Gid
Roll20 Team
For "The Great Upheaval" game, was this created from scratch using the SKT module as its creation base OR was this a copy of an existing SKT game you created previously? Just so I know where our footing is starting from when we look into this.
Looking into it, I thought that this was a game created from scratch but apparently it was a copy of my other game, "Adventures of the Phandalin Four". I hope that is helpful, thank you for looking into this for me!