Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][5e][GMT+1] Lookin for a long term weekly campaign

Yo! Names Elias, im 20 years old and i come from Ikea land! A bit about, personality wise id say im pretty damn laid back and socially outgoing, i enjoy meeting new people, especially through dnd as that hopefully means we something in common. Ive been playing and dming 5e for around 10 months by now and have been watching dnd shows such as critical role and the west marches for around 1 and a half years. As cocky as it might sound, id like to get this out of the way so to not waste any our time, i have some requirements out of the dm, i got into dnd due to the shows i mentioned earlier and what really got me hooked was the dms in those shows, ability to describe the world around em and bring it to life through words and so im looking for a descriptive dm. Ive been in a few campaigns and the majority of the dms ive had so far tend to ignore descriptions and it just makes the world feel dull and boring. Now in return ofc ill try to be as good of a player as i can be, ill respect the dms authority, i love rping and i try my best to not break character, its the least i can do if the dm has obviously put in alot of time into the world and its story. We in a city, whats the architecture like, hows the people here, how busy are the streets that we are walking through? We in a cave, fam hit me up with that ambiance music of dripping water, does it smell musky? is it all wet n stuff? Bruh dis dude giving me the look, the sexy look, what he wearin, how he lookin, bruh if i get close enough tell how he smelling. Stuff like that. When it comes to characters i have a few ideas popping around, all of which are melee which brings me to my next point, my class preferences. So my first character ever being a barbarian, i fell in love with the class so barbarians are my go to tho i do also enjoy classes such as monks and rogues. Ive tried spellcasting classes before and they just dont fit me playstyle of enjoying being up in the enemies face rather than standing in the back trying to stay out of trouble. Character personalities tend to be funny, usually the character in the party that tries to bring everyone elses mood up when shit hits the fan, tho i dont let it get in the way of serious moments, if a child is being stabbed in front us i wont start making jokes. I know the rules pretty damn as i have been a dm for several months tho im not a rules lawyer by any means so yeah no handholding will be needed. Availbility, im gmt +1 and im looking to play during weekends,Sundays and fridays would be preferred as i work saturdays. Thats all for now, ive most likely missed alot of important info so if ya got any more questions feel free to hit me up.
I am looking for players to start a new game. Right now I am just looking and have not been able to find anyone for the days I had looked for. What times are you able to play say on a Sunday? I am on the West Coast of the USA.