Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [5E] [8PM EST 1/21/17 !!TONIGHT!!] One Shot POTA Necromancer's Cave

Running Princes of the Apocalypse Necromancer's Cave. No class/race restrictions. Good fun. Experienced DM. PM or search LFG listing for more information.

Edited 1485038120
Hi Drask i'd be up for it if you're ok with a newbie (i mostly know rules and all thanks to shows and have the player handbook at disposal)  hit me up with a PM for more info if you need Edit : ok i just saw the time to start the game and it makes it pretty late for me but i might still be interested since its pretty hard to find a game however it may be hard for people to hear me on vocal since i'll probably have to talk more or less quietly in the night 
I'd love to play! 
I have nothing to do this evening and was looking for a 1 shot to get into for tonight, so if you've got a spare spot, i'd love to play! Well versed in 5e
Hello! I am very interested in playing this game. I am a newbie to Roll20, but I am experienced in 5e. I would love to be a part of this! 
We are full for tonight.  Good luck, I am sure there are other games.  PM me if you are interested in future games possibly a long term campaign.