Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [AD&D 5E] [CST] Simple 5e game, Ravenloft setting. 1-21-17, 8pm CST.

Looking to run a simple game, over two or three weeks starting today. It's set in the "Demiplane of Dread" which is sort of "extended ravenloft" or "ravenloft-adjacent". So while there aren't likely to be too many direct confrontations with vampires, it's not entirely impossible either. Bring a level 1 pre-made 5e character, and be prepared to make some stuff up. (Yes, even at the very beginning!) I'm only looking for about 4 players though, so hopefully we can make this happen.
any book restrictions  casue i would be down for this
Oh, not restrictions exactly. I would just say that most of the untested/unprinted races would feel fairly out of place.
I'm completely new to DnD, so I would need to be walked through rolling a new character and the basics, but I'm a quick learner. I know I might be what you're looking for, but if you can't find anyone else and you'd be willing to put up with me, I'd be down to join you.
Oh it should be okay. But you're gonna have to pick a level 1 premade character.  Here's a bunch of 'em! So you should be able to find something you like. And you'll probably have to do a lot of just rolling with things you don't know yet. But as long as you know what your character does, you should be perfectly fine.
Not sure if you're still trying to get this off the ground tonight, but I'd be happy to fill in for at least this week.  I know I'm not available in 2 weeks and there's a chance I won't be free next week, so I understand if that's not what you're looking for. I've played maybe a dozen pathfinder modules, the first book of Lost Mines and am in the middle of a SKT campaign.  I'm familiar with most of the classes and have a few character concepts I could have ready to go pretty quickly, depending on what the party needs.