Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

10-Game Achievement Not Showing

Having run over 10 games with more than 2 players each, the 10 game achievement hasn't shown up. Could it be because I generally clean out (aka: delete) games after they have concluded?
Gid
Roll20 Team
Hi Eddie, My apologies for the wait on this. With the release of recent updates, we're a bit backlogged. I don't think your dutiful tidying would have an affect here. When a GM deletes a game, Roll20 doesn't erase it from our servers. Instead its simply archived onto a storage server so it no longer hogs up your game list. So the games you've run from an account standpoint still exist. I've put together a bug ticket to see what our coders can figure out why the achievement isn't popping.
No problem. If that's the case, maybe my bookkeeping isn't so accurate. Perhaps number 10 hasn't happened! Thanks for looking into it.
Gid
Roll20 Team
After discussing this with the coders, the Achievement pops when you have ten active games on your account. When you deletes game, its essentially counted as inactive. Right now you have five active games.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
^ Now noted in the Wiki!
Wow! Ten active games at once. That is an achievement. Thanks for taking the time to explain the nuance. Keep up the good work Roll20 Team.