Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Downtime Activities

Reginald will purchase a ring of truth. Able and Yendeth will both purchase potions of heroism and healing.
I don't think Reginald can  use the ring..just let me check. Ok..you get the ring. and i assume Yendeth and Able are using their share of the award? After the battle with the wight, they are considering enchanted weapons..
As well they should. 
They will also pick up a +1 spear. And +5 flight arrows
Reginald will be researching Vampiric Touch.
Mitchell J. said: Reginald will be researching Vampiric Touch. ok..you have a 41% chance to research Vampiric touch
Nailed it.
If we are being allowed to purchase magical items I would like to purchase bracers of defense.  3000 gp should be enough for AC 4 if you're going by book gpv.  Im at work so I can't see if I have enough money for bracers AC 2.  Those would be 4K gold at book gpv 
If they are that cheap, to hell with +1 chain at 10k, I will get a pair of those!
Thats their GPV.  Not sure if that translates to actual cost. 

Edited 1485214404
i will check and see what it costs per plus....  Cliff you were checking in the wrong column Bracers of Defense XP Value AC 2: 4,000 AC 3: 3,500 AC 4: 3,000 AC 5: 2,500 AC 6: 2,000 AC 7: 1,500 AC 8: 1,000 GP Value AC2: 24,000gp AC3: 21,000gp AC4: 18,000gp AC5: 15,000gp AC6: 12,000gp AC7: 9,000gp AC8: 6,000gp
Axell will look for a enchanter to get enchant to his axe. And after that he will look for ring of protection.
andd then Axell will look Gloves of Dexterity. I'm sure he can find somethings XD
or bracers of dexterity.. is it the same thing ?
might be better to have an enchanted axe forged, and bracers of dex are different than gloves dex
Well I won't be buying any bracers then.
well then Axell will buy Bracers of dex.
and is that mean I will get my enchant ? Sorry so tired today. Can't focus on translation much.
enchanting a weapon is done during the forging process. and both types of gauntlets of dex are 10,000gp each
which one gives the best Dex bonus?
one gives a straight dex 18 no matter what dex score is the other increases dex by 4 pts if dex is 6 or less; 2 pts if Dex is 7-13; and 1pt if dex is 14 or higher.
Then I should go with the one which gives 18
why do you want an 18 dex with a fighter?
better AC of course, hi guys, newb here, looking forward to my first session.
Abraham G. said: Then I should go with the one which gives 18 Like i said both pairs are 10,000gp
Moco said: better AC of course, hi guys, newb here, looking forward to my first session. Oh i forgot to mention, we use Discord for voice chat
Yup it was for better AC but my money is not enough I guess. 
i have discord already
Most things only hit him on a nat 20, unfortunately, that seems to happen to him alot. Do you have full plate?
If we are going after a dragon, are arrows of slaying avaible? muwahahaha. 
AquaAlex
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
I only need one item oh might DM:
Since we going after Undead first, our cleric is only 3rd level. Any items anyone can think of that might increase her turn table other than leveling or itms that boost level? (Have looked at those and they are very expensive). 
She made 4th level and i updated her table accordingly
SWEET!