Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Less than function not working?

So I've noticed that the Less Than symbol isn't working, for instance putting /r 1d100<45, to have it let you know(by saying 1 success if it gets under) doesn't work, it seems to ignore everything after the < symbol.    > Still seems to work fine though, and it's affecting all of my players so I know it's not just my browser acting up.   Anyone else getting this or is it just us?
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Are you still experiencing this? I wasn't able to reproduce this in Main or Dev using the /roll you provided.
Kind of, though now it seems to tell you if you roll under the value,(By returning 1 success) as asked, but doesn't display the value it was rolling under as it used to. I know it's a minor thing, and it's possible I may have just accidentally changed a setting somewhere.   I've used the same /r 1d100<45 here to show you what I mean.  It used to display what the target number was.  Apologies if this is just because I changed a setting and it's not a bug.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
A very recent update is responsible for this behaviour. The Dev Team has been notified. Thank you for the report!
Gid
Roll20 Team
This should now be fixed.