Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pixels and Dragons - My first marketplace set

Dsurion
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hello everyone, I`m here to promote my first ever Token set named Pixels and Dragons. I hope you all like it and if you have any suggestion i would love to hear them :) It contains 12 classes and 6 different races for each (with some used for several races, like orc-half orc or human-elf.) <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/1403/pix" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/1403/pix</a>... On a side note I was wondering what do people prefer in term of gear of the tokens, do you prefer packs with a few more "unique" tokens&nbsp; or less "uniqueness" but a lot more variety (for example the same kobold but with several weapons sets-armors-etc. but keeping the same pose)
Gold
Forum Champion
Cool, arcade-style appearance. For your side note question, I personally like having the Same Kobold with several different weapons-armor. &nbsp;For example if someone is playing a Kobold character they can choose which gear is nearest to their personal gear. &nbsp;Better-yet the GM can create a Rollable Table Token that lets the kobold switch (by choosing or randomly) between the different appearances. &nbsp;Example: &nbsp;"My kobold drops his sword and picks up his axe" --&gt; switch to the axe token on your rollable token.
Dsurion
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks Gold, I`ll keep that in mind for the kobold-goblin packs and stuff I`ll probably do a lot of variations of the same kobold (armor, weapons, skin color, wings) and add a few more "heroic" and "unique" ones for important characters.
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
I like the Low-Fi, feels very C64 which has big nostalgia points.
If there were some monsters and some dungeon backgrounds in this style, I think this could make for a real neat one-shot adventure. Break the mold for a session or two in my campaign.&nbsp;
PrincessFairy
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Congrats on the new set, good to see new stuff out. So many characters to choose from. :)
Dsurion
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Michael H. said: If there were some monsters and some dungeon backgrounds in this style, I think this could make for a real neat one-shot adventure. Break the mold for a session or two in my campaign.&nbsp; I`m currently working on some monsters (animals/kobolds for now) and today I started experimenting with dungeon tiles :P Thanks Joshua Kurz
Eric D. Leon
Marketplace Creator
Good job. You managed to fit an awful lot of character into the drawings. And I don't know if the white outline it on every token, but it certainly looks like a good choice based on the banner.
Dsurion
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Eric DeLeon said: Good job. You managed to fit an awful lot of character into the drawings. And I don't know if the white outline it on every token, but it certainly looks like a good choice based on the banner. Thank you Eric, at first they didnt had the outline, but when I did the banner they popped out a lot better with it, so now they all have it.
Vanderforge
Marketplace Creator
This is awesome, I love pixel art! I can see a campaign being run using this to give it an old school Atari/C64 feel!