Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Noob question: how to update a pack?

plexsoup
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
This feels like something I should already know. But I can't find the answer... Can I edit packs that are already up for sale on the marketplace? If so, how do I get to that editing page? I want to update my sets with  information about the psTileResizer script (!psResize).
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
Updates I made to a set were done via a copy-edit-publish method so the new one and old one shared a name. It might be similar, but Suzanne W will know for sure.
PrincessFairy
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I have had to update a pack that was published. Suzanne would be able to give you direct information, but if its a small edit she might be able to add it into the set, like a misspell or something in the text, but anytime I had to edit pictures I had to have the entire set pulled down and resubmitted with correction.