Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Can't access account, can I recover campaign materials from my game?

1384116332

Edited 1384116394
I don't know if this is a bug report per se, but it is still a tremendous problem. See, Roll20 stopped recognizing my account. Which is a problem as I am the GM. My players can still access the campaign, but I can't, and my old account seems to no longer be accessible, and password recovery tells me that there are no accounts with the email that I used. Is there a way that I can access my old campaign materials? The maps and tokens and what have you? I'm not sure where else I can post this, it is a real problem. Edit: Even an invite link into the old campaign would be something. I started up a new one to continue where we left off, but I still need the stuff that was there...
1384117220
Gauss
Forum Champion
Charles L., please send an email to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> so that the Devs can help you with this issue. - Gauss