Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[DCC] New DCC Tabbed Sheet has been submitted to Roll20!

This has been in work and in playtesting for two years. It has 3 sheets - a pared down 0-level character sheet, a regular level 1+ sheet with tabs and a Monster sheet for GMs. Most rolls do have roll templates at this time (only a couple are still in progress). It includes all the classes from Core and classes from Crawl! and Crawling Under a Broken Moon.  I hope to add support for a custom class as well. Thieves have the ability to use the old beta % rolls (per an old request from Claytonian JP). Lucky roll values are included within rolls wherever possible.
Hooray! I haven't touched the venerable sheet I made for two years.
Has this been submitted? There are bugs on my old sheet that are getting reported and I'm no longer a sheet editor. 
They wouldn't take the first submission - I have to make some changes so no data will be lost between the two sheets.
Any luck? I just forked the repo and it looks like @rgould fixed the issues with the sheet in January. 
This is actually a brand new sheet that uses tabs and such.  It will be like the MCC sheet that is now live.

Edited 1494201833
Kathy
Plus
Any word on this? It really looks good and the existing sheet has a few issues.

Edited 1499805481
Amanda the Amazon
Sheet Author
Numtini said: Any word on this? It really looks good and the existing sheet has a few issues. I'm in the process of bringing it up to date with the MCC sheet along with fixing other issues my test group has found.  I hope to have it ready by the end of the month. UPDATE (11july17):  I was off by a month, but it has been pushed to Roll20 and merged.  I will send out a new update when it's listed in the dropdowns!
Looking forward. It looks really great!