Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking For Late 80's Early 90's Scifi

I am sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but can anyone recommend material for a scifi game with a late 80's early 90's look and feel?  Thank you for your time.

Edited 1485869221
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Have you tried making a Science Fiction genre search ?
Badger
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Im working on a few sci fi sets on the back burner, so maybe I can work some of this in...if you clarify.  What do you mean by that era?  Are you talking aesthetics of the era?  He-man, Voltron and Heavy Metal? Bright colors and high contest sprays like the sides of arcade cabinets? Geiger-like weirdly organic hallways like Alien? Or specific elements from film/literature of the time? Dyson spheres? Event Horizon? 
The aesthetics, particularly the big guns and shoulder pads.  In particular this is for Mutant Chronicles, if that helps.  I believe that Demolishon Man and Judge Dread are two examples.