Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Gurps 3rd edition Vampire the Masquerade

Looking for players familiar with the  Gurps 3rd edition Basic set and Gurps Vampire the Masquerade. Looking to start in March on March 10th  playing every other week  this will be a 6 part mini campaign. Also will be running other GURPS 3e games also. Game time will be 7pm -11pm central time . Comment if interested in playing..!!
Hey Guys Looking for players , we might have 1 or 2 lined up. needing 6 players if possible , We will take a night and do Character Gen as well. If interested message or comment 
Got a new player but still looking for more, Comment or message if interested in playing. Need 3 players if possible
Any Vampires out there. Comment if interested in this Campaign
Still .,looking for players any non Sabbat Clan can be played, comment if interested in playing
I'm very familiar with VtM, somewhat familiar with GURPS (Mostly 4e, but much 3e). Depending on the time I'd like to try this.
Prons said: I'm very familiar with VtM, somewhat familiar with GURPS (Mostly 4e, but much 3e). Depending on the time I'd like to try this. Hi Prons. Check your messages
If youre one of the Children of the Night and kindred to the core come join this 6 part Chronicle.. Little Girl Lost
let the blood flow.. all you gangrel and tremere. join this chronicle
still looking for players. try it you might like it, its a 6 part chronicle 
familiar with VtM, aware that GURPS exists, but that is about the extent of my knowledge.  
thelexinomicon said: familiar with VtM, aware that GURPS exists, but that is about the extent of my knowledge.   we have 2 girls 1 guy possibly to play , if interested in giving it a try let me know
are there ANY Vampire players out there..?  we need a couple more , Message of comment if you can play
The Clans are out there. in the night. looking for blood .. are you Camarilla  upholding the Masquerade. Come play in this 6 part Chronicle. Comment or message if interested 
The Night is your Domain , you seek fresh Blood , you are a Child of the Darkness , how will you survive in this new existance, Vampire players needed. Comment or message if interested in playing
I'm interested, but, I've never really played a GURP's version, I've always played the official one. Could you explain to me what you changed in the rules? I already have a character from a existing campaign that just ended (it was a one off, few sessions one) I'd like to keep playing them. So I'd be interested if it isn't way way far off the beaten path as far as rules and mechanics go. 
Mr. Byrd said: I'm interested, but, I've never really played a GURP's version, I've always played the official one. Could you explain to me what you changed in the rules? I already have a character from a existing campaign that just ended (it was a one off, few sessions one) I'd like to keep playing them. So I'd be interested if it isn't way way far off the beaten path as far as rules and mechanics go.  its a completely different system to play yould need these  
Mr. Byrd said: I'm interested, but, I've never really played a GURP's version, I've always played the official one. Could you explain to me what you changed in the rules? I already have a character from a existing campaign that just ended (it was a one off, few sessions one) I'd like to keep playing them. So I'd be interested if it isn't way way far off the beaten path as far as rules and mechanics go.  Also this is starting as 13th Gen newly Embraced Vampires
Is this game going to start on the 10th or is that just a placeholder? I have experience with VtM but have never played GURPS.
Von Bonez said: Is this game going to start on the 10th or is that just a placeholder? I have experience with VtM but have never played GURPS. Game starts on March 10th. we do character gen this Tuesday evening at 7pm . Youl need the Gurps Basic Set 3e and the Gurps Vampire the Masquerade also