Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Map Release: Corporate Offices

Badger
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hello lovely Marketplace Folk! I have a new set for you today! It's a modern set perfect for spying on a CEO or setting up banal but deplorable evil. Like copiers. Fully compatible with all of my other Metro-Matic and Dystopio-Matic sets (and more or less compatible with Dungeon-o-Matic if you're feeling weird), " Metro-Matic Corporate Offices" Premade maps include several offices, an endless tiling cubicle hell, a server farm just begging to be hacked, and even the ever intimidating office of a big spooky boss. And, for the advanced DM, there's also all the goodies to build your own corporate headquarters, from the low pile carpet to the water cooler and the red stapler.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Egg chairs!  Now I can recreate that testing scene in Men in Black for my SpyCraft campaigns!  Looking awesome, Badger!!
Badger
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Egg chairs are vital for mysterious organizations, Aaron!
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
This photo was taken of the Aaron when he had a break from writing API Scripts...
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Ha! They have children's egg chairs at IKEA.  I saw them and thought of this set. Now I'm thinking about IKEA as a secret evil organization in my next Spycraft game...
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The Aaron said: Now I'm thinking about IKEA as a secret evil organization in my next Spycraft game... You know too much... 'ware the flatpacked enforcers!

Edited 1486043599
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Also, my cat is black, not white. =D
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sure I knew the set would be high quality and have plenty of content, but I for one wasn't sold on it till I made sure she included my red stapler.  Now I can rest easy and won't have to burn the rest of the set down.
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
so that's where all those phone calls come from... Gorgeous set, Badger!