Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PF] Broken Attack That Can't Be Deleted

Hello, I have an attack on my character sheet that is broken (no ID value) and will not delete.  It doesn't calculate correctly, no matter what I try to change in the editable fields.  Recalculating the sheet doesn't seem to do anything either.  I was told in a different post that I should report that here for a dev to delete for me.  Please and thank you. :) Unfortunately, I'm not sure what caused it and have not been able to duplicate it.  It's been like this for several months through a few different relevant sheet revisions. Campaign: Zanesville Kingmaker Character: Heinric Sten Attack: #3. (Has DO NOT USE! in the "Name" field) Thanks so much!  Love this site and the ease it brings to online tabletop gaming!  Our group is old college buddies that live in different cities, so it's great that we can come together here!
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Hi, D. H. I've brought your issue to the attention of the Roll20 Dev Team, who will take a look.
Gid
Roll20 Team
Looking at your sheet, anytime I tried to delete the attack item I get the following errors: app.js:39 DELETE REPEATING ROW: repeating_weapon_weapon app.js:39 ERROR: Invalid attempt to delete repeating row: repeating_weapon_weapon_ app.roll20.net/:1 An invalid form control with name='attr_armor3-acp' is not focusable. app.roll20.net/:1 An invalid form control with name='attr_shield3-acp' is not focusable. Was there any point where this Attack worked or was it broken since creating it?
It did work at one point, a few sheet versions ago. It was a longbow attack. 

Edited 1486762093
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Some very very old attacks cannot seem to be deleted. I think it has to do with the id of the row. If you look at the 2nd line, "repeating_weapon_weapon" is totally invalid.  the repeating list is  "repeating_weapon_" then we'd expect an ID, whether it's the old "1", "2", "3" style, or the new "-kIehfef8" style So it seems that "weapon" is actually the ID, and so the roll20 code won't allow it to be deleted, thinking something is wrong. I have seen this happen only a few times (where the id of row is the same as the name of the repeating list). I am not sure how they got created. 
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Did some digging and went ahead and deleted the row's contents directly from the database. The ID was all kinds of wrong. Not really sure how it happened, but if it happened a long time ago and not again since we can assume that the problem that caused it originally was fixed and this is just leftover artifacts. If you do happen to see this, or similar, issue again please let us know.