Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Roll20 won't start on iPad pro

This is interesting. I had the free account and the app would open. Just upgraded to the full monte. Log in, pick a game, and it is stuck on the loading screen. Any thoughts? I've tried removing and reinstalling the app.
Gid
Roll20 Team
I'm seeing this as well. I've put together a ticket for this. As a subscriber, while we're working on this issue, I'd recommend pulling up your Roll20 game via your tablet's web browser for the time being -  Roll20's Table on Tablet .
Thanks Kristin! Appreciate the assist. 
Gid
Roll20 Team
We pushed an update to the iOS app. Can you let us know if you're able to log into your games now? There may be players who are still having difficulties with their iPads. If you're still unable to login could sound off as to what iOS version you're using on your tablet, please?
The good news is that the app updated and i can now connect to a game. I'm still testing to see what functionality is there. It, however, appears you have resolved the issue.