Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Official Roll20 Token Ring

Any chance that Roll20 could make the token ring they use for licensed WotC products available for public use?  I'd like to import Kobold Press' Tome of Beasts into Roll20 (at least, until there is an official module for it), and it would be great if the token rings were consistent across the board, that way players aren't tempted to meta-game the source the horrible monsters I'm throwing at them. A simple .png would suffice, I could convert it for TokenTool quite easily.  Even putting up on the marketplace would be great, though you'd probably want to have more than 1 token ring in the pack.
This is would fantastic.  I am a bit OCD with regards to the look of monsters, and while Volo's and the MM will cover a nice variety, there will always be cases where a custom monster/NPC/art is used and having a consistent token ring would be very nice.
I second this. I would suggest posting in the Suggestion forum though.
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
I personally like the top down tokens a lot more than disk tokens. But that's just me. 
MeditatingMunky said: I personally like the top down tokens a lot more than disk tokens. But that's just me.  It's not just you